WHEN TO APPLY FOR A BUSINESS PERMIT?
- As soon as doing business has been conceptualized.
IF ALREADY HAVE AN EXISTING BUSINESS PERMIT, WHEN TO DO THE PROCESS OF RENEWAL OF THE BUSINESS PERMIT?
- On or before January 20 of each year.
What to bring/what are the requirements?
Basic Requirements for New Business:
- Single Proprietorship
- Brgy. Clearance (Original Copy)
- DTI Business Name Registration
- CTC/ Cedula
- SEC Registration Certificate
- Article of Incorporation & By Laws
- Corporate Tax
- Board Resolution/Secretary Certificate (Certified True Copy)
- CDA Certificate
- City Coop Certificate
Basic Requirements for Business Renewal:
- Previous Year Mayor’s Business Permit
- Previous Year Business Plate (Xerox)
- Previous Year Copy of Assessment (Xerox)
WHAT WILL BE THE EFFECT WHEN IT FAILS TO RENEW THE BUSINESS PERMIT ON/BEFORE JANUARY 20?
- If upon inspection in your area and you are unable to present a business permit, you will be fined corresponding penalty.
- Except as otherwise provided, payment of taxes, fees or charges made after the period fixed in this Code shall be subject to surcharges of twenty five percent (25%) plus interest at the rate not exceeding two percent (2%) per month of the unpaid taxes, fees or charges, including surcharges, until such amount is fully paid but in no case shall the total interest on the unpaid amount or portion thereof exceed thirty six (36) months.
- Closure of Business Establishment